Braun Wire Baskets - Exceptional Strength
The strength of the Continuous Wire Basket is based on several unique features.
- One continuous length of wire is woven into a pattern of vertical and horizontal spirals welded at as many as 96 points.
- The distribution of stress minimizes chances of weld breakages.
- The vertical ribs of the Braun basket are contained and reinforced by horizontal ribs located on the outside of the basket.
- The verticals are tightly sandwiched between the tree ball itself and the noose like horizontals.
- As a consequence of the "sandwich design", the overall strength and durability of the basket is multiplied and reinforced.
Braun Wire Baskets use extra-malleable wire so you can use pig-tail crimps (find video here).
Continuous Wire construction means fewer welds to break.
Braun makes the best fitting baskets available. This means less time spent crimping.
Don't know what size basket to use? Check out the ANLA Nursery Stock Standards document here.